Thank you for your interest in St. Martha School. To request more information, please click on the button below.
Applications for the 2016-2017 school year are now available.
**It is important for all parish members to have a current stewardship form on file to be considered active members.
The new state law requiring students to be 5 years of age by August 1st before entering Kindergarten goes into effect with the 2017-2018 school year. In order to prepare for this change, we are expecting children entering our 3- and 4-year-old program for the 2016-2017 school year to be 3 or 4 years old by August 1st.
New Students (K – 8) - All students enrolling in school in Kentucky for the first time must furnish the school with the following ORIGINAL MEDICAL FORMS authorized by the State of Kentucky:
- Completed medical examination form
- Current immunization certificate
- Kentucky Eye Examination Form for School Entry (new students ages 3, 4, 5, & 6 who were not previously in our pre-school/pre-k program)
All grades – Kentucky law requires that each student submit to the office:
- Current immunization certificate.
- Physicals are mandatory for all students who are new to the Archdiocese of Louisville, and before the beginning of the sixth grade.
To apply: Complete the application in full, sign and return to the St. Martha School Office with a $100 non-refundable registration fee. If we are not able to accept your child, this fee will be returned.
**Please note: This application is only for new families to St. Martha School. Current families are asked to add new students to their pre-registration form.